- Cauliflower – 1
- Tomato – I
- Onion – 1
- Sambar powder – 1 teaspoon heaped
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Mustard – ½ teaspoon
- Salt – ½ teaspoon or as per taste
- Cut the cauliflower and separate the florets. Put in boiling water and cook for five minutes. Drain the water and keep aside. Chop the onion and tomato finely.
- In a kadai put the oil and when it is hot add mustard. When it pops up add chopped onion and fry well. Then add tomato pieces and fry till it mashed well. Add sambar powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well. Add cauliflower and stir well. Keep it in low flame and stir now and then till it is dry.