- Bitter gourd – 4 Nos
- Ginger/garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Red chilly powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – ½ teaspoon
- Omam (Ajwin) powder – ½ teaspoon
- Besan flour – 4 tablespoon
- Rice flour – 2 tablespoon
- Corn flour – 2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash and slice the bitter gourd lengthwise. If the bitter gourd is big, then cut it into two and then slice it lengthwise carefully. Do not remove the seeds unless it is too hard. Add all the above ingredients except oil. Mix everything together gently. Sprinkle little water, if necessary, and ensure bitter gourd is coated well with the ingredients. Keep this aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat little oil in a kadai. When it is hot, drop the pieces separately. Fry it in medium flame until they become golden brown and crispy.