- Sago (Javvarisi) – 1/2 cup
- Curd – 2 cups
- Oil – 2 teaspoons
- Mustard – 1/2 teaspoon
- Green Chillies – 2 to 3
- Curry leaves – few
- Coriander Leaves – few
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon or as per taste
- In a kadai put a teaspoon of oil and add sago. Fry till it pops up. Remove and add it to a cup of warm water and keep aside for atleast half-an-hour.
- Chop green chillies, coriander and curry leaves.
- Beat curd well and add soaked sago along with salt.
- In a small kadai put remaining one teaspoon oil and add mustard. When it pops up add chopped green chillies, coriander and curry leaves. Stir well and add it to the curd.
- Goes well with any pulav.