- Cucumber – 1 No
- Big Onion – 1 No
- Tomato – 1 No
- Carrot – 1 No
- Mint leaves – few
- Coriander leaves – few
- Lemon Juice – 2 teaspoons
- Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
- Remove the skin and seeds from cucumber and and cut it into tiny pieces. Remove skin from carrot and cut it also to the same size of cucumber pieces. Cut tomato and remove the seeds and inner portion. Cut it into small pieces. Chop Mint and Coriander leaves and onion finely.
- Put everything in a big bowl and mix. Then sprinkle lemon juice, pepper powder and salt. Mix once again and garnish with cut vegetables.
- Note: You can use parsley and lettuce leaves also. Capsicum and any other desired vegetable can be added to this salad. Make sure all the vegetables are cut into same size.