- Green Gram Dhal – 2 cups
- Sugar – 2 cups
- Ghee – ½ cup
- Cardamon – 8
- Cashew Nuts – 10
- Fry the green gram dhal in a dry kadai till it turns light brown.
- Grind the dried green gram dhal to powder in a mixer. Powder the sugar also the same way.
- Sieve both the dhal and sugar powder separately. Measure dhal powder and add equal amount of sugar powder.
- Powder cardamom and add to the dhal powder.
- In a kadai fry the cashew nuts in a teaspoon of ghee. Mix the fried cashew with the dhal powder thoroughly.
- In the same kadai, add the remaining ghee and heat it. Keep the flame to low.
- Take two or three big spoonful of the flour and put it in a plate. Pour one or two tablespoon ghee and mix.
- When the mixture is warm, press it into small lemon size balls. Finish all the flour like this.
You will get approximately 20 green gram dhal urundai.