- Wheat flour – 1/2 cup
- Carrot (Medium) – 2 Nos
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Ghee – 3 to 4 tablespoons
- Cardamom Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cashew Nuts – few
- Wash and peel the skin from carrot. Cut it into medium size pieces and cook it till soft. Grind the cooked carrot to a fine puree.
- In a thick bottomed kadai put the ghee and add wheat flour. Fry on medium flame till you get nice aroma. Add carrot puree and stir well. Then add sugar and stir continuously till blends well and become thick. If necessary add one or two teaspoon of ghee at this stage so that halwa will come out of the kadai without sticking. Sprinkle cardamom powder and mix well. Transfer to a greased plate or bowl. Garnish with chopped cashew nuts.
- Note: If you want more sweet, then increase thequantity of sugar to one cup.