- Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Jaggery powdered – 3/4 cup
- Ghee – 1/2 cup
- Dry Ginger Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Cardamom Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Cashew nuts – few
- Water – 1 1/2 cup
- Put ¼ cup ghee in a kadai and add wheat flour. Roast till it become light brown and you get a nice roasted flavour. Remove and keep aside.
- In another vessel, put the water and add jaggery powder and bring to boil. When it starts boiling, remove from stove and strain it.
- Put back the jaggery water in a kadai and allow to boil. When it boils, reduce the heat and slowly add the roasted wheat flour stirring continuously. Add remaining ghee and mix well.
- Add dry ginger powder and cardamom powder along with fried cashew nuts. Stir well and when it starts leaving the sides of the kadai, remove and transfer it to a greased bowl.
This can be prepared within 10 to 15 minutes’ time and it is a perfect sweet to offer to God as Prasad.