- Thinai (Foxtail Millet) Flour – 1 cup
- Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 1 or 2 tablespoons
- Oil – 3 to 4 teaspoons
- Salt – 3/4 teaspoon or as per taste
- Put Thinai (Foxtail Millet) Flour, wheat flour, rice flour and salt in a bowl. Mix well. Then add water little by little and make a thin dosa batter.
- Heat a Tawa and grease it with little oil. Pour a big ladle of batter starting from corners of the tawa and finish it in the middle (like making rawa dosai). Pour a teaspoon of oil around the corners. Cook it on medium flame and flip it over. Cook other side also.
- Serve with Onion chutney.
- Note: Thinai (Foxtail Millet) Flour is readily available in stores. You can add a ladle of “Ordinary Dosa Batter” instead of rice flour in the above recipe and make this dosa. Also you can add chopped onion, ginger, green chillies to make it little spicy.