- Coriander Leaves – 1 big bunch
- Green Chillies – 3 to 4
- Fresh Ginger – A small piece
- Tomato – 1 big size
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
- Clean and wash coriander leaves.
- Chop the leaves roughly.
- Cut tomato into medium size pieces.
- Remove skin from ginger and cut it into small pieces.
- Cut green chillies also into small pieces.
- Put all the above ingredients into a mixie jar along with salt. Grind it smooth. No need to add any water.
This chutney is an ideal dip for Pakora/Bajji.
Please also check for the following other varieties of Coriander Leaves Chutney
Coriander Leaves Chutney – Method 1
Coriander Leaves Chutney – Method 2