- Carrot big size – 1 No
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Fried Fenugreek Powder – a pinch
- Asafotida Powder – a pinch
- Lemon Juice – 2 teaspoons
- Oil – 2 teaspoons
- Mustard – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Wash the carrot and peel the skin. Cut it into small pieces.
- In a kadai put the oil and when it is hot add mustard. When it pops up add asafotida powder, red chilli powder and fry for a second. Then add the carrot pieces and mix it well. Add salt and fenugreek powder and stir it once again for few seconds in a low flame and switch off the stove. When it is cooled, add lemon juice and stir it thoroughly.
- Goes well with Curd Rice.