- Green Mango – 1 big
- Gingelly oil – 1 tablespoon
- Red chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- Fenugreek seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Asafotida – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cut the mango with skin into small pieces. Add red chilli powder and mix well. Leave it aside.
- Dry fry the fenugreek seeds and powder it. Add salt and fenugreek powder to the mango pieces. In a kadai put the oil and when it is hot add mustard. When it pops up add asafotida powder and immediately remove from stove and pour over the mangoes. Mix well.