- Potato – 4 Nos (Medium size)
- Onion – 1
- Red Chii Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 2 to 3 teaspoons
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Pepper (Coarsely powdered) – 1 teaspoon
- Jeera – 1/2 teaspoon
- Curry Leaves – few
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
- Boil potatoes till soft. Remove the skin and cut it into small cubes.
- Chop onion finely.
- In a kadai put the oil and when it is hot add jeera and curry leaves. Fry just for a second. Add chopped onion and fry till it turns transparent. Add potato pieces and fry for one to two seconds. Then add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well. Then sprinkle pepper powder and once again mix well and keep it on low flame for five to ten minutes or till it turns light brown, turning the potatoes pieces now and then.