- Karaboondhi – 2 cup
- Omapodi – 2 cup
- Karasev – 2 cup
- Ribbon Pakoda
- Aval (Poha) – one cup
- Chutney dhal – Half cup
- Ground nut – Half cup
- Cashew Nuts – Half cup (fried in little ghee)
- Red chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- Asafotida powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Curry leaves – four strings
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Oil for frying
- Heat sufficient oil in a thick bottomed kadai.
- When it is hot put the aval (poha) and fry. It will immediately come to the top of the oil. Using a big colander type ladle, remove all the fried aval from the oil and put it on a tissue paper.
- Put the ground nut, chutney dal and cashew nuts one by one and fry. Remove and put these also in a tissue paper.
- Finally put the curry leaves in the hot oil and remove it.
- Now we have to mix everything.
- Take a broad vessel and put the fried aval, ground nut, chutney dal, cashew nuts and curry leaves. Add karaboondhi and Karasev. Crush omapodi and ribbon pakoda and add. Sprinkle red chili powder, asafoetida powder and salt. Mix well and store it.