- Rawa – 1 cup
- Sugar – 2 to 3 tablespoon or as per taste
- Coconut gratings – ½ cup
- Ghee – 1 to 2 teaspoons
- Cashew Nut – 5 Nos
- Cardamom Powder – a pinch
- Salt – a pinch
- Put rawa in a big bowl and add a pinch of salt. Sprinkle little hot water and mix well. Put a clean thin cloth on a idli plate and spread the rawa and steam it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meantime, fry the cashew nuts in a teaspoon of ghee. When rawa is steamed well, remove it and put it in a bowl. Add sugar, coconut gratings, cardamom power, fried cashew nuts and ghee. Mix thoroughly.
- Note: You have to add everything in the steamed rawa when it is warm. Then only the ghee and sugar will blend well with the rawa.