- Baby Corn – 200 gm
- Besan – 1/4 cup
- Corn Flour – 1/4 cup
- Rice Flour – 1 tablespoon
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cooking Soda – A pinch
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon or as per taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Cut baby corn into thin long size pieces.
- Mix all the flours and other ingredients (except oil) and make a thick batter by adding sufficient water.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Dip the baby corn piece in the batter and put it in the hot oil and fry till golden brown.
- Serve with any spicy sauce.