This coriander chutney is prepared with Coriander Thokku. Thokku is normally solid and can be taken with curd rice, idli or dosa. However, for idli and dosa the chutney is preferred to be in semi-solid or free flowing state. By using any Thokku, we can make a quick chutney.
- Coconut gratings – 1/4 cup
- Chutney Dal – 1 tablespoon
- Coriander Thokku – 2 tablespoons
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon or as per taste
- Combine the coconut, chutney dal, Coriander Thokku and salt. Grind it to a paste by adding sufficient water.