- Big Onion – 1
- Garlic flakes – 5
- Red Chillies – 3 to 4
- Tamarind – a big gooseberry size
- Oil – 2 teaspoons
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
- First chop the onion into big pieces.
- In a frying pan, add oil, red chillies, onion, garlic and tamarind. Fry all the ingredients until a nice aroma comes out. Let it cool for some time and then grind it along with salt.
- This chutney goes well with Idli or Dosai.
Can u give me green chilly chutney?
Can u give some receipes good for toddlers..pls..It will b useful to all the mothers…
Nice chutney tasty too
Turned out awesome.. Super hit in the house..look forward to trying out the rest too..
Thank you Babita for your kind feed back.
Very tasty… Thank you!!!!