- Potato – 2 Nos
- Black Pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Jeera – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 2 teaspoons
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon or as per taste
- Remove the skin from potatoes and cut it into small pieces. Cook it in little water till soft. Drain the excess water and keep the potatoes aside. (You can also microwave potatoes for three to four minutes).
- Crush pepper and jeera to a coarse powder.
- In a kadai put the oil and when it is hot add the cooked potato pieces along with crushed pepper and jeera powder and salt. Stir fry till it is crisp.