- Papaya fruit pieces – 1 medium cup
- Milk – 1 small cup
- Milk powder or cream – 1 tablespoon
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon (optional)
- Any desired essence – few drops (Optional)
- Put papaya pieces along with sugar in a mixie and grind it to a smooth puree. Then add milk and other ingredients and grind it for one to two seconds. Delicious Milk Shake is ready. Serve chilled.
- Tips:Instead of essence, you can add a pinch of cardamom powder also. Mostly I add a tablespoon of MTR Badam Mix for milk shakes and payasam. In the above Milk Shake also I have added Badam Mix instead of milk powder.