- Green gram (Moong) sprouts – 1 cup
- Rice Flour – 1/4 cup
- Green Chilli – 1 small size
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon or as per taste
- Oil – 2 to 3 teaspoons
- Grind sprouted moong along with green chilli and salt to a fine paste. Add rice flour and sufficient water to make it to a flowing consistency batter.
- Heat a tawa and grease it with little oil. Pour a laddle of the batter and make it to a thin round. Pour little oil around it and cook for few seconds. Flip it over and cook on the other side also.
- Remove and serve hot with any spicy chutney.
- You can sproute the moong at home as given in this link Green Gram Sprouts or you can buy it from the stores.