- Radish – 2 Nos Medium size
- Green Chillies – 3 to 4 Nos
- Bengal Gram Dhal – 2 tablespoons
- Asafotida – A small pea size
- Tamarind – A small gooseberry size
- Coriander and curry leaves – few
- Oil – 1 to 2 teaspoons
- Salt – ½ teaspoon or as per taste
- Remove the skin from the radish and cut it into medium size pieces.
- Put one or two teaspoon oil in a kadai and fry asafotida and dhal till it become light brown. Add green chillies, tamarind and fry for a while. Finally add radish pieces along with few coriander and curry leaves for one minute. Cool it. Add salt and grind it to a fine paste.