- Lemon – 4 to 5 Nos
- Chilli Powder – 2 to 3 teaspoons
- Asafotida powder – 1 teaspoon
- Fenugreek powder – 1 teaspoon (Dry roast fenugreek and powder it)
- Salt – 2 to 3 teaspoons
- Gingelly oil – 4 to 5 tablespoons
- Mustard – 1 teaspoon
- Boil 4 to 5 cups of water. Put whole lemons into the boiling water and allow to boil for five to ten more minutes. Remove the lemon and cool it.
- Cut the lemon into desired size pieces and spread it on a plate. Sprinkle chilli powder, asafotida powder, fenugreek powder and salt. Heat oil in a kadai and when it is hot add mustard. After it pops up, remove and pour the hot oil over the lemon pieces. Mix everything well and transfer it to a bowl.