Crispy Okra can be prepared with just a teaspoon of oil in the Air Fryer. If you have Air Fryer, try this recipe.
- Vendaikai – 10 or 15
- Besan flour – 2 tablespoon
- Rice flour – 1 teaspoon
- Chilli powder – ½ teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Jeera Powder – ½ teasppon
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Oil – 1 or 2 teaspoons
- Cut the okra into two pieces. Cut each piece lengthwise into four. Cut all the okra like this.
- Add all these pieces into a broad bowl.
- Sprinkle besan, rice flour, chilli powder, turmeric, jeera powder and salt. Gently mix it. If required sprinkle little water and mix it so that the masala gets coated well with Okra.
- Spray little oil in the Air Fryer Container. Spread the Okra pieces.
- Air Fry it at 350 degree for 10 minutes. Take out the container and turn the okra pieces. Again air fry it for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Crispy okra fry is ready.