- Cauliflower – 1
- Ginger galic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Besan flour – 2 tablespoons
- Rice flour – 1 tablespoon
- Corn flour – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Oil for deep frying
- Separate cauliflower florets and put in boiling water with a pinch of salt and cook for two to three minutes. Do not overcook. Drain the water. Put the boiled cauliflower florets in a big bowl and add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, besan, rice flour, corn flour and mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadai and fry the cauliflower florets in small batches like pakoda till it become golden brown.
- Note: If you like you can add little tomato sauce, soya sauce and chilli sauce while mixing cauliflower and other flours and marinate it for 15 to 20 minutes to get more spicy fry.