- Fresh Corn Pearls cooked – 1 cup
- Keerai (Greens) (any variety) – 1 bunch
- Big onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Garlic pearls – 5 to 6
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
- Oil – 2 teaspoons
- Mustard – 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chillies – 2
- Wash the greens and chop it finely. Chop onion, tomato and garlic finely.
- In a kadai put the oil and when it is hot, add mustard. When it pops up add the red chillies broken into pieces along with chopped garlic and fry for a little while. Add chopped onion and fry for few seconds. Then add chopped tomato along with red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. Stir well and fry for few seconds. Add chopped greens along with cooked corn pearls. Sprinkle a handful of water and mix well. Cover with a lid and keep it on low flame. Cook till all the water content is absorbed and keerai is cooked well.
- Note:You can use any available Keerai (Greens), but when you prepare this with Drumstick Leaves, it is crispier than other greens and more tasty.