- Ladies Finger (Okra) – 100 gm
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Rice flour – 1 to 2 tablespoons
- Oil (Preferrably coconut oil) – 2 tablespoons
- Mustard – 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chillies – 2
- Curry Leaves – few
- Chopped Onion – 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Chopped coriander leaves – 1 to 2 tablespoons
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
- Wash and wipe the okra and cut it into small rounds.
- In a kadai put the oil and when it is hot add mustard. When it pops up add red chillies and curry leaves. Then add chopped onion and coriander leaves and fry for few seconds. Then add the okra pieces and stir fry till it is half cooked. Add red chilli powder and salt and again stir fry it for few more minutes. Sprinkle the rice flour little by little and mix it well. Allow to fry till it become dry and crisp.