- Cooked Rice – 1 bowl (to serve 2)
- Curry Leaves – one handful
- Urad dhal – 1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin (Jeeragam) – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon or as per taste
- Oil – 1/2 teaspoon
- Ghee – 1 teaspoon
- Cashew Nuts – few
- In a small kadai put half teaspoon oil and fry urad dhal, black pepper, jeera for few seconds. Then add curry leaves for fry for few more seconds. Remove and cool it. Then coarsely powder it along with salt.
- In another kadai put the ghee and when it is hot add cashew nuts and few curry leaves and fry for few seconds. Then add cooked rice and curry leaves powder. Mix it gently and remove.
- It is a quick version of Curry Leaves Rice and you can make it with left over rice too.
- Check here for Curry Leaves Rice Method 1