- Bread slices – 4 to 6
- Curd – 2 cups
- Ginger paste – ½ teaspoon
- Green chilli paste – ½ teaspoon
- Jeera powder – ½ teaspoon
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Carrot – 1 (grated finely)
- Coriander Leaves – few
- Remove the crust from bread slice and cut it into two pieces. Dip it in water and squeeze out the water. Make a ball out of the soaked bread piece and then flatten it like thick vada with a hole in the centre.
- Arrange the bread vadas in a flat bowl.
- Beat the curd along with ginger, green chilly paste, jeera powder, salt and pour over the vadas.
- Sprinkle liberally carrot gratings, coriander leaves. You can also sprinkle a pinch of garam masala.