- Carrot – 6 Nos
- Milk – 2 cups
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Khoya – ½ cup
- Ghee – 3 tablespoon
- Cashew Nuts – 10 Nos
- Raisin – 10 Nos
- Cardamom – 6 Nos (powdered)
- Remove the skin from carrot and grate it. Put it in a pressure cooker and add milk. Pressure cook it for two whistles. When it is cool, open it and put in on a stove. Keep the flame to medium.
- Add sugar and khoya and mix well. Stir continuously till it becomes thick.
- Add ghee and mix well. Now the halwa will come out of the sides of the vessel.
- Add cardamom powder, fried cashew nuts and raisins.
- Remove the skin from carrot and grate it. Put it in a microwave dish and add milk. Microwave it uncovered for 15 minutes.
- But for every five minutes, stop the oven and mix the carrot.
- Add sugar and khoya and mix well. Microwave it uncovered for ten minutes.
- Add ghee and cardamom powder and again microwave it for five to seven minutes.
- Fry the cashew nuts and raisins in a teaspoon of ghee and add to it.