- Oats Powder – 2 tablespoons
- Badam Drink Powder – 2 tablespoons
- Sugar – 2 to 3 teaspoons or as per taste
- Milk (Preboiled & cold) – 2 cups
- Pour the milk in a thick bottomed vessel. Add oats powder, badam drink powder, sugar and stir well. Then keep the vessel on the stove on medium heat and stir it for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from stove and allow to cool. Pour it into “Kulfi Moulds” and freeze it for 3 to 4 hours.
- If you do not have Kulfi mould, you can pour it in a tray and cover it with aluminimum foil and freeze it. Or use any small containers like small square shaped Tiffin Box, etc.
- Once it is set well, remove from the Freezer and hold the Mould/Container under running water for just few seconds and then open it. Using a sharp knife, gently lift it from the container.
- 1. Use preboiled and cooled milk.
- 2. Use Quick cooking Oats – Put it in a mixie and powder it finely. If you use regular oats, then fry it in a dry kadai just for few seconds and allow to cool. Then powder it.
- 3. I used “MTR Badam Feast” in this recipe which contains badam, milk powder, nuts and saffron. Hence I have not added anything. If you do not have Badam Drink Powder, then you can add Plain Milk Powder and add cardamom powder, saffron, desired nuts chopped finely.
- 4. For quick version – Readymade “Kulfi Mix” is available in the market. You can use that also.