- Baby Corn – 200 gm
- Sambar Powder – 2 teaspoons
- Turmeric Powder – a pinch
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per tate
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Boil 4 to 5 cups of water in a vessel and add the baby corns. Allow to boil for 2 to 3 minutes and remove. When it is slightly warm cut it lengthwise into two. Put the cut baby corns in a plate and sprinkle sambar powder, turmeric powder and salt. Gently mix it well. If necessary sprinkle one or two tablespoons water and mix it well.
- Heat oil in a non-stick tawa. Arrange the marinated baby corn pieces in a single layer. Cook it in a medium flame. After few minutes, turn it and allow to cook other side. Repeat this till the baby corn is fried well and golden brown.