- Capsicum (red, yellow, green – medium size) – each one
- Garlic flakes – 5 to 6 (small size)
- Coriander Leaves chopped – a handful
- Mint leaves chopped – a handful
- Sambar Powder – 2 teaspoons
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Wash and cut the capsicum into half-an-inch thick long pieces. Chop garlic finely.
- In a flat non-stick pan (tawa) add the oil and when it is hot add chopped garlic. Fry for few seconds. Then add capsicum pieces and stir fry it for few more seconds. Add chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves and mix it well. Add sambar powder and salt. Mix it gently. Sprinkle one or two handful of water. Close with a lid and cook on low flame for few seconds. Remove the lid and stir fry till it absorbed the water and dry.
- Goes well with Jeera Rice and any mild plain pulao. Can also be put it in the chapati and roll it. Ideal for lunch box.