- Quick Cooking Oats – 1 cup
- Milk – 3 cups
- Curd – 1 cup
- Fresh ginger – a small piece
- Green Chillies – 2
- 1 teaspoon
- Mustard – 1/4 teaspoon
- Asafotida Powder – a pinch
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon or as per taste
It is similar to preparing “Curd Rice”. Only change, instead of rice, we use oats.
- Boil milk and add oats and cook for 3 to 4 minutes stirring now and then. (You can also cook it in microwave oven). Remove from stove and keep it aside.
- When it is cooled down, beat the curd and add it to the oats along with salt. Mix well. Season it with mustard, ginger and chillies chopped finely.
- Garnish with grated carrot, coriander leaves and grapes or pomegranate pearls.