- Maida – 1 cup
- Rawa – 2 tablespoons
- Oil or Ghee – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon or as per taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix maida, rawa, salt, and a tablespoon of oil or ghee together. Add water little by little and make a smooth dough. Cover with a damp cloth and keep it for at least half an hour.
- Heat Oil in a kadai and keep it in medium flame. Make small balls from the dough and roll it to small circles. The puri should not be too thin or too thick. Put the poori in the hot oil and fry till fluff well.
- Serve with Potato Curd Masala.