- Oatmeal – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 1/2 cup
- Rawa – 1/2 cup
- Maida – 1 cup
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Onion – 1 chopped finely
- Green Chillies – 3 to 4 chopped finely
- Curry leaves – few chopped
- Mix Oatmeal, rawa, maida and rice flour along with salt and add enough water to make a thick batter. Add chopped onion, curry leaves and green chillies to the batter.
- Heat tawa. Wipe it with oil. Pour one big ladle of batter in the tawa and spread it. Pour a teaspoon of oil around the corners of the dosa. After it cooked oneside, flip it over and cook other side also. Remove it.
- Tips:You can make this dosa with left over ordinary dosa batter also. For one cup dosa batter, add one cup oatmeal along with a pinch of salt and mix well. Make dosa as above.