- Coconut gratings – ½ cup
- Small Sambar Onion – 5 to 6
- Red Chillies – 4 Nos
- Tamarind – a small gooseberry size
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Mustard – 1/2 teaspoon
- Urad Dhal – 1 teaspoon
- Asafoetida Powder – a pinch
- Curry Leaves – few
- Grind all the ingredients to a smooth paste.
- In a small kadai put the oil. When it is hot add mustard. When it started crackling, add urad dhal, asafotida powder and curry leaves. Pour this seasoning over the chutney. Mix well.
- Goes well with Akki Roti & Mangalore Bonda
yesterday i did potato peas kuruma. it was really superb & delicious
Thank you for your feed back.