Mint (Pudina) ChutneyCourse: ChutneyCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
A quick chutney recipe for snacks and breakfast
Coconut gratings – 1/4 cup
Mint leaves – 1 cup
Green Chillies – 4 Nos
Bengal gram dhal – 1 tablespoon
Urad dhal – 1 tablespoon
Tamarind – a small gooseberry size
Asafoetida – a small pea size (If you do not have hard one, you can use asafoetida powder)
Salt – ¾ teaspoon
Oil – 2 teaspoon
- In a kadai put the oil and fry asafetida, dhals and chillies.
- Before removing, add the mint leaves and keep the stove to minimum.
- Fry the mint leaves for one minute.
- Add coconut and tamarind to that and fry altogether for one more minute.
- Let it cool. Add salt and grind to a thick paste.