- Cauliflower – 1 (medium size)
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Green chillies – 2
- Coconut gratings – 2 tablespoons
- Khus Khus – 1/2 teaspoon
- Sambar Powder – 2 teaspoons
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces and put it in boiling water for five to ten minutes. Remove from water and keep aside.
- Chop the onion and tomato finely.
- Grind coconut, green chillies and khus khus to a fine paste.
- In a kadai put the oil and heat it. When it is hot add chopped onion and fry till it become transparent. Add ginger garlic paste and fry for few seconds. Add chopped tomato and fry till it mashed well. Add sambar powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt. Fry everything well. Add cauliflower and mix it. Then add coconut paste along with required water and allow to boil for two to three minutes.
- Serve with any Indian Bread.