- Oats flakes – 2 cups
- Wheat flour – 2 cups
- Big onion – 1
- Green Chillies – 3 to 4
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
- Fry oats in a dry kadai till hot to touch. Cool it and powder it.
- Chop onion and green chillies finely.
- Mix oats flour, wheat flour and salt with required water and make dosa batter. Add chopped onion and green chillies. Mix well.
- Heat tawa and grease it. Pour a ladle of the batter and spread it. Pour little oil around the dosa and cook till turns light brown. Flip it over and cook other side also.
- Serve with chutney/sambar.