- Rawa – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 1 cup
- Maida – ½ cup
- Black pepper – few
- Jeera – 1 teaspoon
- Green Chillies – 3 to 4
- Fresh ginger – a small piece
- Curry leaves – few
- Tiny Coconut pieces – 1 tablespoon (Optional)
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
- Oil – as required
- Mix rawa, rice flour, and maida along with salt. Add water and make a thick batter. Leave it for an hour. Then add enough water to make it a thin batter. Add chopped chillies, ginger, whole pepper, jeera, coconut pieces, curry leaves and mix well.
- Heat tawa. Wipe it with oil. Pour one big ladle of batter starting from the edge of the tawa and finish it in the center. Do not spread it. The batter will spread by itself. Do not try to cover up the holes with the spoon. Leave it like that. Pour a teaspoon of oil around the corners of the dosa. After it cooked oneside, flip it over and cook other side also. Remove it.
- Tip: You can add one big onion chopped finely to the batter, to get Onion Rawa Dosa.