- Tomato fully riped – 1 No
- Big Onion – 1 No
- Bengal gram dhal – 1 tablespoon
- Red Chillies – 4 Nos
- Asafotida Powder – a pinch
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Mustard – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon or as per taste
- Cut tomato and onion into medium size pieces.
- In a kadai put one teaspoon oil and fry bengal gram dhal till it become light brown. Then add red chillies and asafotida and fry lightly and remove. In the same kadai put one more teaspoon of oil and add onion pieces and fry for one minute. Then add tomato pieces and fry one more minute. Cool it.
- Mix altogether and grind to a paste. Season it with mustard.