- Potato – 4 Nos
- Coriander Leaves – a small bunch
- Green Chillies – 3 to 4
- Fresh Ginger – a small piece
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – two pinches
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Cumin (Jeeragam) – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
- Wash and peel the skin from potatos. Cut it into bite size squares. Put it in the boiling water and half cook it. Or pressure cook it for just one or two whistles.
- Chop coriander leaves and take one cup of chopped leaves. Add ginger and green chillies and grind it to a paste.
- In a tawa put the oil and heat it. When it is hot add half-cooked potato pieces and stir fry till it become light brown. Now add the coriander paste, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric and salt. Mix it well. Stir fry till the coriander paste blends well with the potato and fried crisp.
- Goes well with rice dishes and chapati too.