- Green Gram Dhal – 1 cup
- Rice flour – ½ cup
- Rawa – ½ cup
- Jaggery powdered – 2 cup
- Ghee – ½ cup
- Cashew Nuts – 10 to 15
- Coconut gratings – 1 cup
- Cardamom Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Fry green gram dhal in a teaspoon of ghee till it becomes light brown. Pressure cook with two cups of water till soft.
- Fry the cashew nuts in a teaspoon of ghee and keep aside.
- Add ½ cup water to jaggery powder and bring to boil. Strain it and keep aside.
- In a kadai put 2 to 3 tablespoons of ghee and fry rava till you get nice aroma. Then add rice flour and fry for a while. Add coconut gratings and fry for two to three minutes on medium flame. Now add the cooked dhal mashed well along with the jaggery syrup. Mix well. Stir continuously till all blends well and become thick. Now add the remaining ghee and stir once again till it leaves the sides of the vessel. Add fried cashew nuts and cardamom powder and mix well. Transfer it to a greased bowl.