- Instant Bajji/Bonda Mix – 100 gram
- Onion – 2
- Fresh ginger – a small piece
- Garlic flakes – 2
- Aniseeds/fennel – 1/2 teaspoon
- Curry leaves – few
- Oil – for deep frying
- Chop onion into lengthwise thin slices. Chop ginger and curry leaves finely. Crush garlic flakes.
- In a broad vessel put the Instant Bajji/Bonda Mix. Add the chopped onion, ginger, curry leaves and crushed garlic flakes. Add aniseeds, pinch of salt and mix well. Sprinkle little water and knead it to hard dough.
- Heat oil in a Kadai. Take the dough and pinch it into small pieces and put it in the hot oil. Fry till it become golden brown.
- Goes well with Sambar Rice / plain pulao or serve it as evening snack with tea.
Note: This is a quick version of the recipe using Instant Bajji/Bonda Mix. For regular Onion Pakoda, please check here. You can also check another common recipe here.