- Rice flour – 1 cup
- Rawa – 1 cup
- Maida – 1 cup
- Tomatoes – 2 medium
- Red Chilli powder – ½ teaspoon
- Asafotida Powder – a pinch
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
- Oil as required
- Cut the tomatos into medium pieces and grind to a paste.
- Mix rice flour, rawa, maida, tomato paste, chilli powder, asafotida and salt. Add sufficient water make a thin batter. Keep it closed for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Heat tawa and grease with oil. Pour a big ladle of the batter and make a thin dosa. Pour a teaspoon of oil around the dosa and after it cooked one side, flip it over and cook other side also. Remove it.
- Note: You can also prepare this dosa using dosa batter. For one cup batter, grind one tomato and 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder and add to the batter and make Tomato Dosa.
See also: Tomato Chutney, Tomato Kotsu