- Murungai Keerai – a small bunch
- Red Chillies – 2 Nos
- Urad dhal – 1 teaspoon
- Asafotida Powder – a pinch
- Mustard – ½ teaspoon
- Coconut Gratings – 2 tablespoon
- Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – ½ teaspoon or as per taste
- Remove the leaves from the stem. Wash well and keep aside.
- In a kadai put the oil and when it is hot add mustard.
- When it pops up add red chillies broken into pieces and urad dhal, asafotida and fry well.
- Add Murungai Keerai along with salt and stir well.
- Cover with lid and reduce the heat to low (No need to add water).
- Stir now and then and cook till the keerai is cooked well.
- Add coconut gratings and mix well.