- Idli batter – 2 cup
- Maida – 1/2 cup
- Jeera – 1 tsp
- Mustard – ½ teaspoon
- Asafotida Power – a pinch
- Onion – 1
- Green chilly – 3
- Fresh ginger – a small piece
- Curry leaves – few
- A pinch of cooking soda
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Oil for deep frying
This Instant Bonda can be prepared with left over Idli batter.
- Chop onion, green chillies, ginger and curry leaves finely.
- Add maida, turmeric powder and salt to the idli batter and mix well. If necessary add little water and make a thick batter. Batter should be thicker than bajji batter.
- In a kadai put a tablespoon of oil. When it is hot add mustard. When it pops up, add jeera, chopped onion, green chillies, ginger, curry leaves and fry for a while.
- Pour this seasoning over the batter and mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadai. When it is hot, take a tablespoon of batter and drop in the oil. You can drop four to five at a time. Fry in the oil till it become golden brown.
hi every person,
I identified http://www.kamalascorner.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.
I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://alworlddiscovery.info/bookmarks].[/url][url=http://auceleberitygossip.info/bookmarks].[/url][url=http://citynightsrss.info/].[/url]
it’s vry nice.
what is besan?
Besan is “Kadalai Mavu” in Tamil and it is bengal gram dhal flour.