- Mango green – 1 big size
- Jaggery powdered – 1/2 cup
- Sambar Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Salt – a pinch
- Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Mustard – 1/2 teaspoon
- Curry leaves – few
- Remove the skin from the mango. Slice it into medium size.
- Put all the mango slices in a heavy bottomed vessel. Add sambar powder, turmeric powder and salt. Add little water just to cover the mangoes.
- Cook it in a medium flame till the mango slices are soft.
- Now mash the cooked mango. Add jaggery powder. (You can increase or decrease the quantity depends upon the sourness of the mango).
- Allow to cook till the jaggery melts and blends well with mangoes. Heat the oil and add mustard seeds. When the mustard seed pops up, add curry leaves and pour over to the mangoes.