- Potato (Medium size) – 2
- Maida – 2 tablespoons
- Green Chillies – 2 small size
- Coriander leaves – few
- Oil – 2 to 3 teaspoons
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon or as per taste
- Wash, peel and grate the potatoes finely. Put it in a bowl. Add maida and salt. Mix it well. Add little water and make a thick batter like idli batter. Chop green chillies and coriander leaves and add it to the batter.
- Heat a tawa and grease it with little oil. Pour a laddle of the batter and spread it like dosa. Pour little oil around the dosa and cook it on medium flame. When one side is cooked to light brown, flip it over and cook another side also.
- Serve with tomato sauce/ketchup.
- Note: To get a crispy dosa, it will take more time (3 to 5 minutes) than the ordinary dosa.