- Besan flour – 2 cups
- Milk powder – 2 cups
- Ghee – 2 cups
- Sugar – 3 cups
- Venila essence – few drops
- Cashew nuts – chopped 2 tablespoons
- Alomond and pista – chopped 2 tablespoons
- In a kadai put the ghee and when it is warm, reduce the heat, add besan and fry till nice smell comes out. Remove from stove and keep aside. When it slightly warm, add the milk powder and mix thoroughly.
- In another vessel add 3/4 cup water and the sugar to make a thick syrup. (if you put a little syrup in water then it forms round and you can make soft ball).
- Keep the oven flame to very low, add the Besan mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Remove it and add vanilla essence and once again mix it well. Transfer this to a greased plate. Level it by using a flat spoon.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts. Allow to cool and cut it into squares.
For the above quantity, you will get 25 pieces of Mohan Dhal.